There is a vast array of free Halloween products on the internet. This includes many free printable Halloween cards. With such a large choice there is a card to suit everyone.
Free Printable Halloween Cards
A selection of colourful Halloween cards can be found on the Print Free website. These are available to download for free and come in a variety of sizes. The website contains detailed instructions on how to print and fold each card.
Print Free also offer printable templates for Halloween cards which can be coloured in, making an ideal Halloween activity for kids. The Halloween card designs available include spiders, jack o’ lanterns and black cats.
Printable Templates for Halloween from Greetings Island
The Greetings Island website has a small selection of free Halloween cards which can be printed out. Although the range is limited they are highly customisable. In addition to personalised text photographs and images can also be inserted to create unique Halloween cards. The customising page on the website is easy to use and well laid out, meaning a distinctive card can be produced in a matter of minutes.
Create a Halloween Card at Halloween Mania
Using just five simple steps a customised Halloween card can be created for free on the Halloween Mania website and printed out. The steps are clearly described and simple to follow:
- The first step of the process involves selecting a design for the front of the card. There are ten designs to choose from. Half of them are pre-coloured while the other half are in black and white. The black and white ones are ideal for kids at Halloween, as they can colour them by hand.
- Once the front cover design has been chosen the next step is to select a suitable Halloween verse for inside the card. There is ample choice, with eight spooky verses on offer.
- The verse is displayed on a background which can be selected at step three. There are five backgrounds to choose from, including an ancient scroll and a skull and crossbones design.
- Step four allows users to see a preview of the printable Halloween template.
- Once printed out the final step is simply to fold the Halloween card and it is then ready for use.