Now anyone can have a howling good time this holiday without spending too much money. All that is needed is a computer, an Internet connection, a color printer and a variety of colorful paper. The following websites offer a wide variety of spooktacular Halloween printable cards and party invitations that are absolutely free.
Note: Adobe Reader is required for most of the projects listed below.
Printable Halloween Cards
- Hewlett Packard Halloween Greeting Cards – Hewlett Packard is your one-stop-shop for printable greeting cards! The site offers four different Halloween cards, including a scary bat card, a creepy Jack O’Lantern, a Trick or Treat card and a spooky witch house. The cards are simple to make and take about five minutes each. All four cards are available half- fold designs. Easy to follow, step-by-step directions are included for each card. Inkjet glossy paper is recommended for all of the cards.
- Canon Creative Park – If you are looking for very special Halloween cards, look no further! Canon offers six fabulously fun printable cards that are truly unique! The entire family will have a ball creating and printing these bootiful cards. Choices include a Halloween Black Cat Card Set, Black Cat and Witch Pop Up Card, Dracula’s Coffin and Monster Card Set, Jack O’Lantern Card Set, Halloween House Set, and Pop Up Card. Matte photo paper is required for this printable activity.
- 123PrintCards – This website offers several pages of different printable Halloween projects for both children and adults. Each design can be printed as a simple greeting card, letter card or party invitation and all are personalized! A few of the designs include the super-creepy Grim Reaper, skeleton, pumpkins, skull and pirate and mummy and tombstone card. An envelope template is also available.
- Crayola Card Creator – No one knows coloring like the folks at Crayola! This website is geared for the younger crowd. The Crayola Card Creator creates personalized Halloween cards that are just perfect for your little one. 12 electronic cards and three print-and-color cards are available on the site. Once the design has been selected, personalize and mail it electronically or print and send.
Printable Party Invitations Perfect for Halloween:
- Canon Mini-Cards – Canon also offers a series of eight mini-cards, perfect for Halloween party invitations. This printable project is perfect for children. A few of the designs include a spooky haunted house, a character-filled pumpkin, a frightful pumpkin and ghoulish ghosts. Matte photo paper is required for this Halloween project.
- FamilyFun Go Halloween Party Invitations – Calling all ghosts and goblins! Disney’s FamilyFun Go has two party invitations for children, a smiling pumpkin and black cat. Construction paper or card stock, blank envelopes, white paper and glue stick are required to make these spooky Halloween invitations. Both designs are printed on one sheet.
- InternetFamilyFun Halloween Invitations – These family-friendly holiday invitations are available in seven simple designs. These children’s invitations do not include anything too terribly terrifying. The front of the invitation includes the design, while the inside of the card includes the details – date, time, place and RSVP. To begin, click the “download” button and print. Free printable envelopes are also available on the site.
Send personalized greeting cards and party invitations to your favorite ghouls and goblins this Halloween with the websites listed above. It is important to note, some of the projects listed above, required parental supervision.