Due to the struggling economy, many people are finding creative ways to cut costs. Save time and money by using the following free printable activities that are found online.
Steeped in tradition, Halloween has been celebrated for centuries and has a rich and diverse history. Depending on the culture, there were many different names for the holiday. From All Hallows Eve and Samhain to Halloween, it still is a popular tradition throughout the world.
From creepy coloring projects and scary gift bags, to pumpkin stencils and scary stationary, get into the holiday spirit with the following no-cost Halloween printable projects. A computer, Internet connection and printer are all required; no special materials are needed.
- Cyberhaunt Fun Pumpkin Pandemonium – These printable projects are helpful tools for non-artisans. Select from 20 spooky pumpkin templates, print and cut. Place template onto pumpkin and trace. To easily locate this project from the home page, click the “Fun” tab then “Pumpkin Pandemonium.” Adobe Reader is required.
- Huggies Happy Baby Pumpkin Stencils – Huggies Happy Baby offers 10 different pumpkin stencils in a variety of sizes. Stencils include the popular characters Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella. Adobe Reader is required.
- Hershey’s Trick or Treats Pumpkin Stencils – The famous chocolate company also has a large selection of family oriented online activities that are free of charge. To accommodate all ages, three different difficulty levels of pumpkin templates are offered. To begin, print, cut and trace onto the pumpkin. To easily locate this project from the Hershey’s Trick or Treats home page, click on “Activities” and “Pumpkin Stencils” to begin.
Young children should be supervised when using scissors or when carving pumpkins.
- Holidays Kaboose Halloween Activity Booklet – This printable booklet offers five different activities for children. From a graveyard maze and word search game to coloring projects and more, just print and complete. To locate this printable from the Holidays Kaboose main page, type “Halloween Activity Booklet” in the search box. Adobe Reader required.
- Web-Holidays Halloween Printables – Web-Holidays offers many different free printable projects. From ghoulish gift boxes and bookmarks to ghostly place cards and candy wrappers, creativity is key. To make, print, cut along the lines and follow specific directions.
- Holidays Kaboose Halloween Coloring Printables – Select from eight different offline coloring projects for children. To make, just print and color. Adobe Reader is required.
- Jan Brett Bookmarks Happy Halloween – Talented author Jan Brett includes three super spooky bookmarks for Halloween. Print, cut along the lines and laminate for added durability.
- Moms Break Printables Halloween Invitation – This free Halloween invitation is sure to be a big hit with friends and family. To make, print in color, cut along the dotted line and personalize.
- DLTK-Cards Doorknob Hangers – This decorative project is fully customizable. To begin, select “Halloween”, and choose color or black and white. Select the design, quote, print and cut along solid lines. Laminate for added durability.
- Family Fun Go Halloween Riddle Stickers – Family Fun Go offers 24 colorful riddle stickers per sheet. Print on regular paper or sticker paper and cut along lines. To locate from the home page, type “Halloween Riddle Stickers” in the search box.
- Thundercloud Net Halloween Stationary – These ghoulish stationary designs for Outlook Express and Outlook are wickedly fun. Select the free stationary design and download. Quick notes are also available. Click the “Halloween” tab to begin.